With a strong focus on client wellbeing and reablement, we provide individual supports to meet personal needs and goals.
Our Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) services include:
- Short term residential support available at Grevillea House, a comfortable four bedroom home in the heart of Clare, with 24 hour supervision by qualified staff.
- Small group activities like our Friday Fellas and Elderberries groups.
- Flexible in home support on a hourly or daily basis.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services include:
- Fee for service pre-planning assistance
- Support coordination
- Short term accommodation from 5 years old
- Community participation
- Improved life choices – Plan Management/Financial Administration
- Activities of daily living
- Community based skills building & school holiday programs – The Activity Space (TAS)