Minimum qualifications, skills and experience for any given position will be as set out in the Position Description which you may obtain by clicking on the appropriate link below or by phoning us on 1300 686 405 for the cost of a local call.
However there are certain minimal which apply to all positions. These are:
- a current valid Police Clearance certificate (dated less than 3 months old)
- a current DHS (Department of Human Services) screening in Child Protection and Disability
- a current valid drivers licence
- Australian citizen or residency permit holder
- Child Safe Environment training (formerly Mandated Notification) if working with children
- Senior First Aid certificate if working with Carers and Care Recipients (not required for administrative positions)